home about outfits contact shop Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

outfits from instagram

i realized recently that i take a lot of pictures of my outfits for instagram. i thought i'd share them here. :)


on saturday, it was 73 degrees outside and i couldn't not spend my break sitting outside on a bench and just kind of enjoying it. i'm not really that into the heat.. but i can't deny that this time of year is kind of magical. shedding jackets and tights is welcome right now. :)
(this shirt is my favorite from our new stuff at ae)


but then i finally decided to bare my legs and it started SNOWING! i was at my sister's house, it was 60 degrees outside, and then we looked out of the window and really couldn't believe how heavily flakes were coming down. i loved it, but i didn't want to go outside until it stopped, obviously..
(this shirt is from uo, the skirt is vintage, and my phone case is from society6)


i also recently wore this little camo jacket, but had to layer a sweater underneath. i can't wait to try and pull it off with florals in the spring. everyone's doubting me, but.. ;)


sometimes when i get dressed for work, i realize that i'm head-to-toe ae, and looking more brand than usual. i always think it's kind of funny and weird and it makes me feel a little like i'm being lazy? i don't know. but i did like this outfit, mostly.
(top is from christmas time, cardigan: here, shoes: here)


i redid our sunglasses at work and found these cute ones to get for austin. when i got home, i went through a box of vintage/antiques that a friend of my dad's gave me and found these green glitter ones that are the same design. i'm kind of obsessed with them. plus i get really excited when we match? ;)

<3

5 comments:

  1. I really want that chevron button up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, you're the best human of all the humans. it would actually be really cool if we could hang out soon, ok? I like pop's and the theater and harry potter. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style, and most of all LOVE your hair!

    Lauren
    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green cardigan! I can't pass by anything green and so fresh looking..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that geometric shirt in the first photo! So lovely

    ReplyDelete