home about outfits contact shop Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

in which i shamelessly show off my floral pants

richmond shopping did me well. i got a few tops (something i never have enough of - because i can't count band tshirts), a bracelet, and the most perfect pair of jeans i've ever seen in my life.


i've been on the hunt for floral pants for a long, long time. don't get me wrong, i see them all the time, but usually in places like anthropologie or madewell (both out of my budget) or forever 21 (i don't trust their pants). i actually saw this pair in urban outfitters earlier in the day, but they were $80 so i didn't even pick them up to try them on.


but then i found them again! they were on a clearance rack, there were 4 pairs, all not at all my size, but i tried a pair on anyway, anddd they fit.!!!!!!!!!

needless to say, i spent the rest of the day shopping for tops to wear with them. :)

necklace: catbird (no longer available)
top: h&m
jeans: pacsun (they were $18.99 in store)
shoes: shi


<3

4 comments:

  1. quite possibly the cutest pants ever... and obviously they were meant to be! i love when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These floral pants are too adorable. That's awesome that you got them on sale & found a pair that fit! That's the best kind of buy. :)
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floral pants, and it's awesome they were on sale and had your size, that's so rare! Really liking the bookshelves background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pants. I love just about floral anything though...so I have a bias. :)

    ReplyDelete