home about outfits contact shop Image Map

Friday, July 20, 2012

lucky in friends


unfortunately, i think sometimes i forget how lucky i've been when it comes to having a really great group of people surrounding me at any given time. my friends are a constant in my life, and i'm forever grateful for my luck in that respect.


most of my best friends have moved since we first became close, but i still consider them important pieces of my life (and generally assume i'll see them again someday). :)



even these days, with everyone being SO busy, and usually knowing that we won't see each other for a few weeks at a time, we continue to keep up with one another's lives, and i'm super thankful for texting in that respect. ;)


as i looked through my facebook for these pictures, i noticed how many of my friends i haven't been so good at keeping up with, which is sad. but i know that those types of things happen, and i'm so happy to have had those people in my life for as long as i did.


i've been seeing so many blog posts lately about how hard it is to make friends, and i wish i could collect all of those people and share my friends with them, because i can't even put into words how obsessed with my friends i am.

<3

3 comments:

  1. Friends are awesome :) especially when you might not be able to see them for ages and yet when you do, it's as if you were never apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are adorable - you look like you've had a great group of friends in the past years! Friendships are truly one of the most important things in life; I can't even imagine how lonely I'd be without them.
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god I have you for a week next mo

    ReplyDelete