home about outfits contact shop Image Map

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

back to school shopping part 1

this season is one of my all-time favorites in retail. fall clothing is the best, in my opinion, and i always look forward to seeing the august releases. i'm starting to realize that it may all be in my subconscious, though.. because august was when my parents always took me back to school shopping! it was the one time of year that i got pretty much whatever i liked, because i "needed" it for school. so, even though i'm past school (even college), i still get the urge to back to school shop around this time of year. working in retail doesn't help really, since i spend most of my days helping high school kids do their back to school shopping.

this is what's on my handmade/vintage back to school shopping wish list:

source
i'm really into butterflies lately, i don't even know. also, fall means boots! and tights! which means i'll probably start wearing skirts and dresses again.

source
i seriously wear my other wooden bead necklace 3-5 times a week, so let's be honest.. it couldn't hurt to have another.

source
this dress is ridiculous and i love it.

source
this lays SO pretty. i really want it.

source
this dress kind of looks like a uniform, right?

source
i literally just bought a new tote bag, and then saw this.

source
i don't read comic books, but i really love the style. and this dress.

source
this collection of barrettes sold before i had made up my mind on them, unfortunately. i'm on the lookout for another selection of ridiculous barrettes, though!

source
obviously bunnies.

source
thief and bandit is actually moving, and the shop will be closed until the end of the month, but i pretty much love everything they make (i got becca the cutest dress for her birthday this year), so i had to include them.

source
pretty color, pretty silhouette, etc etc.

source
kinda hooked on this store since receiving my gift from katherine, and it's a button! eep.

<3

4 comments:

  1. THE BUNNIES!!!!!!! love love loooveee

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of those necklaces are wonderful. And I want them in my collection asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm presenting you with the Liebster Award! You can pick it up here:

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xoxo,
    Karen A.
    www.teenyhippie.com

    ReplyDelete